Celebrate Dad with this banner that can double as a decoration and a scrapbook page element.
- Cut cardstock to the size of your badge holder
- Ink up your sea sponge with embossing ink and pounce over cardstock pieces
- Drizzle Chocolate Embossing Powder over cardstock and heat emboss
- With inked sea sponge, pounce over embossed cardstock
- Drizzle with French Vanilla embossing powder; heat emboss.
- Again, with your inked sea sponge, pounce over embossed cardstock
- Drizzle with EP Max Steel
- Final time, pounce over embossed cardstock with inked sea sponge
- Drizzle EP Lite NST Copper; heat emboss.
- Fold badge holder in half and “dove tail” the bottom; do this for all three.
- Slip embossed cardstock into badge holder and trim the bottom edge.
- Cut letters from Sticky Paper using die cut machine; emboss with NST Copper embossing powder.
- Layer letters onto pre cut cardstock mat letters.; adhere to front of each badge.
OPTIONAL: Line edge of each badge with Sticky Tape and glitter with Chocolate. (I do not recommend that you use embossing powder since the badges are plastic and might possibly melt.)
- Attach ribbon to center badge and cut ends to resemble a tie.
- String badges together using twine.
Embossing Powder: Chocolate, NST Copper, French Vanilla (P K Glitz)
E P Max: Steel, Renaissance (P K Glitz)
E P Lite: NST Copper (P K Glitz)
Glitter: Chocolate (P K Glitz)
Sticky Tape: 1/8” (P K Glitz)
Anti Static Brush (P K Glitz)
This post can also be found at some of the Places We Link to in the footer. Pin It