Do you have someone special in your life? Then show them how much you care by creating an 8 x 8 -inch scrapbook page that can be framed to keep at home or office.
My husband likes to keep pictures of his family in his office at work, but he doesn't like to just tack up pictures. He prefers to have the photos framed or placed on a scrapbook page like the one I have shown you here. Since the page has been reduced from the traditional 12 x 12 inch size, it makes it suitable for his office.
- Powder Keg Embossing Powder: China Red, Desert Sand (P K Glitz)
- E P Max: Pink, White Orchid (P K Glitz)
- E P Lite: Pink (P K Glitz)
- Sticky Paper (P K Glitz)
- WonderFilm (P K Glitz)
- Sticky Tape: 1/4" (P K Glitz)
- Anti Static Brush (P K Glitz)
- Embossing Ink (Ranger)
- Embossing Tool
- Cardstock and patterned paper
- Punches or Die Cutting machine
Have you visited the Jammie Classroom?
If not, make sure to stop by on February 1st for a brand new Jammie Class!
We have shared this post with some of the "Places We Visit" in the footerPin It